Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stila Cosmetics E! Live from the Red Carpet Breathtaking Beauty Palette Swatch and Review

I bought this a few weeks ago and so far really like it.  The thing that most attracted me to this palette was the lip/cheek color.  I'm totally falling in love with these Stila Lip and Cheek colors.
  I now have 5.  The eyeshadows are great as usual.  Highly pigmented, blendable, little fallout, creamy etc etc.  There was an all over color in the palette that was Kitten.  I use this as an eyeshadow.  I don't like shimmer all over my face.  It works just like Kitten eyeshadow too.  This palette include, matte, shimmer, satin, and microglitter.  The palette also come with Guava Lip Glaze.


Cinema, Best Picture, Film, Academy, Theater, Drama, Kitten,  Breathtaking

No comments:

Post a Comment