Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hot Topic Baked Eyeshadows Swatch and Review

I first bought one about a month ago.  Hot Topic had a couple colors clearanced for $1.98 AND they were having a buy 1 get 1 free clearance sale on top of that.  I figured why not and bought 2 of the green (because I love me some green lol).  I swatched them as soon as I got home and was definitely impressed.
Highly pigmented, not powdery, easily blendable...all the qualities of a good eyeshadow.  I wandered back into Hot Topic today and saw they had a bunch of other colors now clearanced out and there was a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal going too.  So, I snagged 4 more colors.  Again, impressed.  These are amazingly great eyeshadows!  The ONLY thing I HATE about these is that they don't put the name of the eyeshadow on the eyeshadow itself.  It's on the price tag only which is on the security wrapper, which gets thrown away.  Luckily I was able to dig out the wrappers lol!

The blue has a very slight purpleish/pink sheen to it and the purple has microglitter.  The peach/pink one could also be used as a blush.  I think it would be beautiful on the cheeks.


The green is a month old so I don't know the name of it.  I'm going to guess that it's Lime or something similar based on the other ones.
                                             Periwinkle          Purple Glitter             Fuchsia              Watermelon

4 comments: