Thursday, April 21, 2011

Physicians Formula Haul

There is currently a coupon for $5.00 off any PF item. HERE  and it's 1 per item, not 1 per customer.  At CVS this week the PF is 40% off.  So this coupon combined with the 40% off = mind blowing prices!  I bought about $140 worth of stuff (non sale price) and it came out to $17.50 (pre tax).  I mostly bought eyeliners because I am an eyeliner junkie.  I tried to stay in the $10.99 range because I didn't want to spend a whole lot.











These are the "pen" liners I got.  6 of them are the  Eye Boosters.  This is an eyeliner and lash growth serum in 1.  It says 100% of women saw increased lash length, lash volume and lash thickness.  It also claims to be 24 hour wear.  I got this in Black and Ultra Black.  I also got 2 Eye Booster Day and Night pens.  It's pretty much the same except it's clear so you can wear it at night.  However, this one claims only 87% of women saw increased volume, length and thickness.  I will be doing a test of these 2 products to see if they really work.  I have very sparse short lashes so I hope this impresses me!
  
The other pen I got is just a felt tip pen in Ultra Black.  This one also claims to be 24 hour wear.  We shall see!
Next up we have Circle RX circle control concealer.  Now, I use Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer so I don't have high hopes for this as a concealer.  I DO hope the claims of this are true.  It says it reduces the appearance of dark circles.  70% at week 2 and 90% at week 4.  I have pretty dark circles so I will also be putting this to the test!


Here we have Mineral Wear Correcting Primer in Pink Highlight.  The thing that drew me to this product is the brush!  I think it's so cute!  It's green, yellow and pink.  This is a twist up product and I was literally twisting for at least a 1.5-2 minutes before I saw any product!   It says that it corrects imperfections, smoothes skin, fills in lines and increases your makeup staying power.  I will also be testing this out.

The last things I got were the gel eye liners.  Two for green eyes and one for brown.  I wear green contacts so I hope this helps bring out the green.  I also bought brown because I liked the colors.  I did a swatch of the black and it stays pretty good.  I rubbed at it pretty hard and it seems to be staying put.



OH and I also made a stop at Ulta and picked up a Maybelline Age Rewind Double face protector.  It's a 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter.  I only wanted the highlighter side because I hear it's a dupe for Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.  I'm VERY excited to try this product out because if it IS a dupe then woo hoo for saving like 40 bucks!






VS.



All updates/full reviews on these products will be blogged as soon as I feel like I have really wrapped my head around these items!  ♥




 

No comments:

Post a Comment