Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gray Skies

I was wearing gray, black and gray/blue bermudas today so I decided to go with that color scheme.  My eyeshadow looks like it's creased but I guarantee you it's not lol!

Eyes:
Lid - BH 120 Dark gray
Crease - Bh 120 Gray/blue
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black
Liner - PF shimmer strips glam eyes gel liner Gray/blue - DON'T GET THESE LINERS, THEY ARE THE WORSE THINGS IN THE WORLD.   It took me 5 min to do a nice line on 1 eye.  It clumps, it's not very pigmented just YUCK.  Avoid this line of PF gel liners.   They are the metallic ones.  I had to go over the liner with eyeshadow to keep it in place and to make it show up.
Face:
Concealer - Amazing Cosmetics Concealer Golden Tan
Maybelline mineral foundation mixed with lotion
PF Happy Booster Natural
Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Brow Kit
2011-06-02_12-14-49_628.jpg2011-06-02_12-14-59_361.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment