Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Primary Superheroes

I've been wanting to do a look with primary colors for a while and today seemed perfect because the colors matched my shirt perfectly:
   
                                            2011-05-10_16-17-46_179.jpg
 

BTW go see Thor!  A LOT of ppl I went to CG school with worked on it!!!  It's really good!
Eyes:
Base - Shadow Primer and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inner Lid - TKB True Yellow
Middle - Hot Topic Red
Outer - Stila Travel Girl Palette Blue
Lower Lashline - TKB True Green
Waterline - Physician's Formula Green gel liner
Lashes - OMG I actually forgot to put mascara on...I thought my eyes felt naked o.O
Top Liner - Almay Amazing I-Liner
Brow Bone - TKB Titanium Dioxide

Face:
Primer - Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Primer Pink Highlight
Foundation - Maybelline Mineral Wear in Creamy Natural
Contours - ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Blush - Maybelline Mineral Wear in True Peach
Concealer - Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Golden
Lips - Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Blush
Eyebrows - Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit
 
2011-05-10_16-14-26_158.jpg
2011-05-10_16-14-35_748.jpg

1 comment:

  1. hey there! i LOVE this. email me at ioh92@aol.com. I have some ideas id like to try out, and I thought you would be interested! :)

    ReplyDelete