Monday, May 9, 2011

Christina Aguilera Lady Marmalade Makeup

I TRIED to do Christina Aguilera's look from Lady Marmalade but the pink was not working with me....it's always pink I have trouble with :P.  It wouldn't blend and when I tried it just became patchy so I just gave up.
Here's the horrible end result lol  The lipstick color is also off because ALL my lipsticks are packed away for a move.  All I had were the ones from my tiny ELF 27 pc kit.  Oh and my cheeks are actually raw from having to redo them SO many times lol.  This is my first and LAST attempt hehe.

Eyes:
Base - Shadow Primer and black gel liner
Lid - Elf Black from Drama Quad
Pink - TKB Fluorescent Cosmetic Pink and 88 Palette pink
Lashes - Maybelline Waterproof Lash Stiletto in Very Black & fake lashes unknown brand

Face:
Foundation - Maybelline Mineral Wear in Creamy Natural
Contours - ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze


Lips - ELF 27 kit colors

Eyebrows - Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit





No comments:

Post a Comment