Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Quick Charge 3.0, BC Master 34.5W Dual USB Wall Charger [Qualumm Quick Charge 3.0 / TI Smart Tech], with Foldable Plug for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge, Note 4/5, LG G5, Nexus 6, iPhone 6/6S/Plus and More- White

I'm not sure why they don't make all chargers quick charge. I've received some chargers that literally take about 6 hours to fully charge my phone. If my battery is low I can't use it otherwise it will die because the charge can't keep up with the use. With these lightening chargers, it takes about 1-1.5 hours to fully charge from 5% or less battery. I can still use it while it's charging too. The charge speed is faster than the drain speed while using it. This is comparable to the Samsung charger that came with my phone. I don't notice any speed differences.



Link:
vhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GJCUJLW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Price:
$16.99




No comments:

Post a Comment