Friday, August 12, 2011

ELF Eyes Lips Face Free Shipping

Elf currently has free shipping no min required.  Good through the weekend Expires 8/17/2011

Codes
USA - Golden
UK - STARUK
Europe - STAREU
Minimum spend of £10 applies. Offer ends Monday 15th August at 10am (UK time).

Italy - STARIT

*Edit*  After some digging around I found that this is ONLY good on certain products.  I read that it was Get The Look products but after I added stuff to my cart that was in that section I kept getting errors that said:


" Please correct the following errors:
You can use this coupon, but it is only valid on certain products which are not in your cart."

and also another error that said I did not have the minimum required amount and finally after I got the code working by spending forever adding and taking out items I got the code to apply.  It only took off like 2 bucks though -_-.  So, sorry ELF you lost my business and I went over to TKB and spent my money.



I found that this shipping code works.  $1.95 shipping:
GAN195

No comments:

Post a Comment