Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow List and Swatches

I've been wanting to have a giant post that included all of my Wet N Wild swatches instead of having them all over in multiple posts.  I'll be adding to this post as I get more.  I only have 2 more 6 palettes to buy and possibly the singles.  The singles all seem to be same colors as in the palettes though so we'll see.  Please keep in mind the old cheap Wet N Wild makeup many of you have grown to hate has changed big time!!  Their makeup is AMAZING now.  I honestly think their eyeshadows are as good as high end.  The colors are beautiful.  They offer matte, satin, shimmer, glitter, etc etc just like MAC.  The colors are highly pigmented they are not powdery.  They stay put all day.

*Edit*  I just bought the last 2 6 palettes :D So swatches are up




Limited Edition

Enter a New Realm
The black gave me problems.  It's matte so I'm not surprised.
2011-07-25_11-25-58_723.jpg2011-07-25_11-27-39_358.jpg

Fly Me to the Moon
The white was a bit sheer, but it went on fine.  I don't know if it was supposed to be like that or what
2011-07-25_11-28-09_641.jpg2011-07-25_11-29-13_559.jpg

Earth Looks Small From Down Here
This one is perfect, no complaints
2011-07-25_11-29-47_889.jpg2011-07-25_11-30-30_336.jpg

Bright Idea
This one is perfect, no complaints
2011-07-25_11-31-07_502.jpg2011-07-25_11-31-57_460.jpg

We're Blasting Off
This brown is sooo beautiful!  It has pink microglitter.
2011-07-25_11-32-32_862.jpg2011-07-25_11-33-23_543.jpg

Dancing in the Clouds
This purple applied a bit sheer.
2011-07-25_11-33-59_122.jpg2011-07-25_11-35-09_519.jpg


Trios

Cool As A Cucumber
This one is perfect, no complaints
 

Knock On Wood
This one is perfect, no complaints

 


I'm Feeling Retro
This whole palette is a bit sheer and takes some work to build up
 
Spoiled Brat
This one is perfect, no complaints

Don't Steal My Thunder
This one is perfect, no complaints

I Got Good Jeans
This one is perfect, no complaints

I Dream of Greenie
This one is perfect, no complaints

I'm Getting Sunburned
This one is perfect, no complaints

On Cloud Nine
This one is perfect, no complaints


Sweet as Candy
This one is perfect, no complaint.  This one reminds me of icecream, YUM!

Silent Treatment
The 2 lighter colors almost blend in with my skin lol  other than that this palette is perfect.

Walking on Eggshells
This one is perfect, no complaints





6 Palette


Lust
This one is perfect, no complaints

Pride
This one is perfect, no complaints

Greed
Evert color works perfectly.  Even the matte black


Vanity
Great palette.  The matte brown blends in with my skin a little but other than that it's fine.





8 Palette

Comfort Zone
This one is perfect, no complaint, the brown/green duochrome is amazing!

Petal Pusher
The lighter colors in this palette are hard to see on my skin but the rest show up beautifully!


Blue Had ME at Hello
Again the first white is sheer.  I'm thinking it's supposed to be that way, afterall it is a browbone highlight.  Once again the matte black gave me a little trouble.  It takes some building up.  The rest of the colors are perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through Makeuptalk :D

    WnW has some really fab palettes out there and I own a few myself. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches! I have never actually swatched any of my makeup before. I also only own like 2 things made by wet n wild. I used to see it everywhere and now I can't find it anywhere. I got a tip on where to check next though so I will see if they have any of these pallets there or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe swatching is the first thing I do when I gethome from the store XD I think most/all rite aids sell WnW and all CVS just started carrying it. Kmart usually does too

    ReplyDelete