Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sugarpill Swatches and Review ♥

I was contacted by Sugarpill after doing some swatches.  I was told I had received a defective Buttercupcake and that were going to send me another.  I then started talking to Amy through email (she's the sweetest girl ever btw)
and I was told I would be sent some extra goodies to review.  Sugarpill products are absolutely amazing and their customer service is like none I've ever seen.  This company is what every company should be like!!  If you have niot tried this brand yet...you need to, you are missing out!


I got 6 extras ♥  (See, Amy is the best!)


How cute is her paper?



Buttercupcake,  Afterparty, Bulletproof
Tiara, Asylum, Lumi, Goldilux

These colors are A-MAZ-ING.  They are highly pigmented and go on and blend perfectly.    Lumi is indescribably beautiful!



Sorry for the poor quality, My good cam was still packed hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment