Friday, July 29, 2011

Luminess Airbrush System and Makeup Review


I recently received a Luminess Airbrush system FINALLY after wanting one for years.  I am LOVING it.  I also got 8 bottles of foundation, 2 blush, 2 bronzers, 2 highlighters, 2 primers and 8 eyeshadows.
I love how you can mix and match the foundation colors to get your perfect match.  The foundation is so smooth and makes you look like you just stepped out of a magazine.  This is the first time ever you can't tell that I'm wearing foundation!   The blush bronzers and highlighters are sooo pretty.  The blushes and bronzers are available in different colors.




 You can keep the system in this gorgeous bag at all times.  You can also keep you colors stored in here.
 I got the light and medium set.

The eyeshadow takes some practice to get the technique right.  The colors are all so beautiful too.  They eyeshadows come in a package of 2.  A lighter color that you apply first and then a darker color for the outer V or outer lid.  I did finger swatches of the eyeshadows so they look a little blotchy.  I promise they to not look that way when applied with the airbrush system.  From left to right  swatches:  23 (Baby Eyes pack), 20 (Baby Eyes pack), 06 (Camelot pack), 2 (Smokey pack), 3 (Smokey pack), 28 (Ore Pack), 5 (Camelot pack), 41 (Ore pack).  Number 28 is a brown/green duochrome


No comments:

Post a Comment