Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette Look

I decided to try out my new Sugarpill palette today.  I was contacted by them and was told I may have gotten a bad palette since the yellow was giving me problems.  I was kindly offered a replacement and I'm just waiting to hear back.  I am loving Sugarpill.  This is my first time using the brand and they are easily in my top 3 favorite.  The colors are gorgeous and super pigmented and very easy to work with.  I highly recommend Sugarpill!  I want to get more colors...if I can find it.  There's no Sephora's by me sadly :(  This was a bit of a rush job since I'm in the middle of packing.  Moving day is just 1 day away!!!



Eyes:
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette
Elf Drama
Styli Style black Liner
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black

Face:
PF Circle RX

Brows: Prestige Brow Pencil

2011-06-28_15-55-29_240.jpg2011-06-28_15-56-02_858.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment