Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stila Haute in the Hamptons Review

I bought this Stila Haute in the Hamptons palette a couple days ago from Beautybar.com to add to my Stila collection.  I love all the color except the white one.  It takes a bit to build up.  I usually have trouble with white eyeshadows.  It might be because my skin is pretty tan so the white may work better for others.  Other than that I have no complaints.  The colors are all silky and not powdery.
Along with this palette I got 2 perfume samples.  The wrapped one was so cute I almost didn't want to unwrap it!  That one is Bond No. 9  Madison Square Park.  I really like this one.  It's very fresh and floral.  I usually hate florals but I really like this one.  It's not overly floral.  The second 1 is Tocca Cleopatra.  Not  fan of this one.  It's very bold.  It reminds me of grandmas.  :P




No comments:

Post a Comment